A calm and more fulfilling life is possible.
Counseling can be your first step toward a better life…
Expert Counseling by an Experienced Clinical Psychologist to help the Expat and Singapore Community walk a path leading to lasting changes.
It’s hard to solve problems
It’s hard to solve problems on your own at times.
If you’re like most of my clients, you’re a resourceful person or family who is currently having challenging times.
When life becomes stressful and overwhelming, it’s wise to seek the help of a professional therapist.
If you’re an Expat suffering from adjustment issues, have lost your sense of identity, or have trouble engaging in the lifestyle of your new country, I can help.
Whether you are in Singapore or another country, we can meet in person or over a video call.
Whether you’re seeking
Whether you’re seeking therapy for yourself, your child, or your family, I’m here to support you in making the changes you want to have a better life.
Whatever your problems, you can turn the corner to experience a brighter and more rewarding life.
Even if you’re feeling a little lost and discouraged right now.
Even if you’ve never been to see a therapist before and are nervous about what it will be like.
Read on to find out how working with me can help you make the shifts you want in your life…
Are you struggling with stress, anxiety, depression, or low self-worth?
Counseling can help you feel more in control, make your life more enjoyable, and help you feel better about yourself.
Counseling for Pre-teensand Teens
Counseling for Pre-teens
and Teens (ages 11-18)
Are you worried about your pre-teen or teen child?
Counseling can help your child open up, manage emotions, connect with peers better, and boost your child’s self-esteem.
Parent and Family Counselling
Parent and Family
Is your family fighting or under a lot of stress?
Counseling can help untangle problems, create more family harmony, and support your parenting.
What you Can Expect
What you Can Expect from Therapy
The benefits of therapy vary depending on many factors, including the type of problems you’re experiencing, their history, and your level of willingness to make the changes you desire.
So, while I can’t guarantee specific results, I can reassure you that I’ll do my best to help you overcome your pain and struggles to create a more fulfilling life for yourself or your family, as I have done with many clients.
Why Choose Me
Why Choose Me as Your Counselor?
- I’m an experienced therapist with a wealth of training and experience in research-based methods that bring results. I aim to help you resolve your issues as quickly as possible and get you back to enjoying life again.
- I have lived in 7 countries as an Expat and have extensive experience working with people who have lived and worked internationally.
- Having experienced various cultures gives me an understanding of the challenges and pleasures of living outside your home country. I am fluent and work with clients in English, Spanish, and French.
- I’m genuine, caring, and direct, and I will do whatever it takes to help you and your family live with more peace and fulfillment.
- I’m the parent of 2 young adults and know both the joys and the challenges of being a parent. I have experience working in school settings with teenagers and am very familiar with school life.
- I know dealing with teenagers can be difficult at times, and I thrive on the challenge!
- Nothing is more rewarding than helping adults, and their families develop healthy and fulfilling lives.
- I love my work as a therapist and would be pleased to work with you.
If you’re seeking counseling for yourself, I can help you feel calmer and more at peace, have better relationships, and have an overall sense of fulfillment in your life.
If you’re seeking counseling for your pre-teen or teenager, I can help your child become happier, develop more responsibility, and thrive.
If you’re seeking parenting or family counseling, I can help you with effective parenting methods and support and guide you and your family toward a better understanding and care for each other. You can communicate more effectively and grow as a stronger family together.